Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Resolutions

I've been thinking a lot lately about what I want out of 2009. Every year I attempt resolutions but they fall by the wayside pretty quickly. (Probably because I don't take them as seriously as I should.)

Some return every year, such as "I need to get in shape and lose some weight." (I do have two weddings to attend in '09, one where I'm a matron of honor.)

Others may be harder to attain. Such as paying off all my debt and saving for a down payment on a house.

As for my photography, I hope to double the business I've done in 2008. I'm constantly seeking new ways to promote my shop. At the same time, I want to keep creating images, and luckily the 365 day blog I share with Allie really helps with that.

I'm still collecting my thoughts when it comes to what I will (officially) try to pull off in 2009.


What are your resolutions for 2009?

1 comment:

Judi FitzPatrick said...

I resolve to make no resolutions for 2009!

I do like your goal of selling twice as much as in 2008 - it's good to have goals.

Happy, peaceful holidays, Judi