Sunday, December 21, 2008

Art Fire Shop Opens

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

Today I officially listed items in my Art Fire shop. I really like how Art Fire has broken up the photography category with specific subcategories. I also noticed a few of my twitter pals, Joanna's Photography and Alorinna can be found there, too! I'm still adding items to the shop, but it's another way to get my name out in the art world, and I welcome it. :)

(If you decide to join as a Verified Member, feel free to put my name down as the one who referred you --McGuinnessPhotography. If you do, Art Fire will confirm this for me, and I'll give you a complimentary 5x7 from my shop-- your choice!)

I think it's kinda cool -- and a little coincidental on my part -- that I'm expanding into Art Fire as I approach my first Etsy Anniversary on Dec. 31!

2 comments:

Sara of Sell Handmade Crafts Online said...

WELCOME! We are so happy that you have added your creative voice to the artfire community. As a fellow photographer, I really look forward to seeing your work.

THANKS!

Tony
EVP ArtFire.com

Allie said...

Cool, Jen! I have looked into ArtFire. Now I have someone as a referral!