Friday, February 6, 2009

My First Blog Award


I received this pretty award from Allie - my awesome 365 photo a day partner.

Proximidade is described as follows: 'This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!'

This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. You should include the text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement blog.

And so I award the following eight bloggers for their Proximidade attributes:

Green Bean Baby Art

The Thoughts of a Poor Woodsman

Mishkat

Dragon House of Yuen

Beaded Tail

I want to Taglia-tell you something

How to Disappear Completely


Buttons and Pears


:)

5 comments:

Mishkat said...

Congratulations, Jen! And thanks so much for passing it on. I need to check out those other blogs - I did look at "how to disappear completely" yesterday and really liked the 25 things post.

Smile Moon Woodworks said...

I'm honored and flustered all at once, Jen! Thank you!

Annette Tait said...

Thank you Jen!
congratulations for receiving it and also for including me to pass it on!

it is such a lovely idea!

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations on receiving your award and thank you so much for thinking of me! I certainly appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

congrats congrats!!! and thx for passing it on too!!!! you are just too too sweet!!! next week i will blog on it soon :D biggest hugs!!!