Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Answer!!

It was really amusing to see the comments posted on my last blog entry, Two Truths and a Lie! I hope I won't be disappointing anyone today! ;-)

Here are the answers:

1. My wedding was DJ-ed by a country music award winner.
TRUE. Our wedding was DJ-ed by Aardvark Audio. One of the owners, Ron Lamoreux, won the following: "In 1989, after winning the Connecticut Country Music Association award for 'Vocal Group of the Year 1988' and the Country Music Association of America, Colony State's Region award for 'Vocal Group of the Year 1988', the Country Music Association of America flew them to California where they brought home the national award for 'Vocal Group of the Year 1989'." Pretty cool, huh? He is also a registered justice of the peace, so in case our priest was a no-show, he could have married us too! ;-) (If you want, you can read more about them here.)

2. I used to be the editor of a 27,000 circulation newspaper.
TRUE. I was the editor of The Herald Press, the Sunday edition of three Connecticut newspapers.

3. I once interviewed Johnny Rzeznik of The Goo Goo Dolls.
FALSE. I interviewed Robby Takac of The Goo Goo Dolls. Johnny was unavailable for interviewing that day. ;-)

Thanks for playing!!! :)

4 comments:

Mishkat said...

This is too funny - not sure if anyone guessed right! That's a great story about your wedding.

TinaWess said...

I think I was way off!!!!

Rebecca said...

Awww, see I had figured that if you could get either 1 or 3 then you probably did the other. While the newpaper thing would have different connections. But wow, sounds like you've done some very interesting things!! :)

Allie said...

Fun, Jen!