Monday, February 16, 2009

6th in the 6th - I've been tagged by Allie!

I've been tagged by Allie of AllieArt4Children. The tag is to take part in the 6 by 6 game.

RULES:
Choose the 6th image out of your 6th picture folder from your computer and blog it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same.

So, here is the 6th photo in my 6th album:


I group my folders by years, and after that various projects. My sixth folder was old photos of my family that I've scanned. The above photo is circa 1920s, and is my grandfather's family in Germany (he is in the top row, far left). He was born in 1908, so he must be in his early or late teens here. This was taken before he left for America.

I tag:

1. Nicki of Magic Rainbow Dreamings

2. Christina of Inspiration Flirtation

3. Michelle of Urban Artist Lounge

4. Rob of Irrational Ravings

5. Bella of Bella McBride Designs

6. Annette of Dragon House of Yuen

P.S. there is one day left to enter the giveaway!!

3 comments:

TinaWess said...

Oh how fun! I love your pic! I'm sure mine will not be nearly as interesting!

Mishkat said...

I really like that photo! All my great-grandparents were immigrants, but we have no photos that weren't taken in the US.

I did this on Flickr (they have a group for it), and was kind of embarassed about how bad my image was compared to other people's! (I have a lot of old scanned slides, etc.)

myan said...

that is such an awesome photo! i love old pics like that!
thanks for tagging me! :)
-michelle