Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been "tagged" – a great way to introduce yourself to other bloggers. AllieArt tagged my blog, so now it's my turn to tag a few other bloggers.

Here are the rules:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share seven facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Here are my seven random facts:
1. I love the smell of tomato plants. It reminds me of my childhood and puttering around with my grandpa in his garden.
2. My day job involves writing and designing for children readers.
3. I drink way too much coca cola.
4. One of my favorite books is "Into the Forest" by Jean Hegland, and the last book I read (leisurely) was The Good Good Pig, by Sy Montgomery-- back in January I think. (Eep!)
5. I am happiest when I have a day free to spend with my husband. (I get very protective of these days since we're both so busy!)
6. I used to paint-- a lot. My best piece was a reproduction of Georgia O'Keefe's Red Poppy.
7. I want to get a past life reading done. I went to psychics after my mom passed, and I was told I was an "old soul."

Here are the seven people I'm tagging:
Irrational Ravings
Green Baby Art
Nicky's Magic Rainbow Dreamings
How to Disappear Completely
Ramblings By Judi
I want to Taglia-tell you something
What I Made Today

This was hard for me to do-- so good luck to the next lucky seven! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, oh, I've been tagged ;o)
Thanks Jen, this will be fun! I will post my list a bit later.
Have a wonderful day, hugs, Nicky

Anonymous said...

aw thanks for tagging me!!! i will do it this week hopefully... i love your random facts... i went the soda route for awhile but there is nothing like the taste of coffee to me hahaha... have a wonderful day with your husband soon ;)