Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oops is right!


I made this treasury yesterday and when the room became available, I panicked and made a lousy title (see, "Oops no name" above).

Well oops is right, since hardly anyone is clicking on my ode to chocolate treasury. I tried to delete the treasury when the room came down to 222 listings, but so far, I haven't been able to recreate it. I'm hoping to redo it with the proper title!

So I guess my ode to chocolate will have to wait. I finished up chocolate class on Saturday and brought my macro lens with me to photograph the many creations we made.


I'm not sure about the last photo though. It shows the mirror tray and the chocolate heart box I created. But I feel like the lower left hand corner is distracting because of the mirror tray. I also tried a version where I desaturated everything but the box, but I decided I didn't like that either.

I'm definitely more a fan of the chocolate detail shots.

And eating the chocolates in the chocolate detail shots.

No comments: