Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Progress of Spring Cleaning Tasks

Tonight I placed the order for my frames for task 5 on my list: mat and frame my photos for the bedroom. I decided on one 18x24 frame to hang over the bed, with two 16x20 frames to accompany either side (all horizontal). I also chose six 8x10 frames to hold various photos, one of which won't be mine but one I found on etsy that would look great with my theme. You can see it here. I already have my purple delphinium in a 20x24 frame over my dresser, and a reproduction of Georgia O'Keefe's poppy that I painted with acrylics waaaaay back in high school. So things are coming along nicely! Now I just need to order the larger mats-- and send out the larger photos to the lab.

As for my other projects... eeks. I haven't been able to even look at them yet, because life has kept me very busy! This past weekend I had to make a baptismal cake for our friend, so any sewing time I had was converted over to baking time. I'm hoping to make a dent in my projects this weekend, but tulip season is starting in the Litchfield hills so I may be tempted to run up there and photograph them instead...

How is everyone else's projects going?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! So good to read that you're on the way to getting your projects rolling...and looking at your store shows me that you've accomplished quite a few items recently...lovely items, btw! Okay, so they are not part of your list *smiles* but, and I think this is equally important, you are being productive & preparing on other ends. Just keep on rollin'! And if the tulips are tempting...go with it! Enjoy a lovely time in Nature and recharge from the busy schedule that you have! Oh, I just posted my update on my blog so if you like to take a peek... ;o) Hang in there, you'll make it! Big Hugs, Nicky

Anonymous said...

Hahahha....thank you for sending your kitty luuuuuurve!!! ;o)