Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Slow and Steady...

That's how my current crochet project is going. And even though I realize I'm still a beginner, I do get frustrated when I have trouble understanding the abbreviated directions. But so far, I think I'm on the right path. I just started Row 5 of six rows... and I have to do that until the entire project gets to be about 48 inches wide...



What am I making? I'm really trying not to come out and say it, in case my friend checks this blog. I wouldn't want to tip her off before the "big" day. But it's incredibly soft to work with and reminds me of a toy I had when I was a little girl. It was a fabric rabbit that I would bring with me on all my travels. When I touch this fabric, I feel the same softness that would comfort me when I was small.

No comments: