Thursday, September 18, 2008

Updates and happenings!


Wow! I was thrilled to see today's POE Blog! My new barn shot is one of the featured sepias! I tried to figure out for over a year how to frame that barn, located in Williston, Vt. You can see the Green Mountains in the distance. I'm pretty happy with the result!

New Card Display!
Jeffrey from Smile Moon Woodworks has done it again! He created a beautiful wooden photo card holder for use at the fairs. I will be unveiling it at the ...

Craft Show this Weekend
This weekend, Lauren and I will be at the Meet the Artists and Artisans event this weekend on the Milford Green from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. (Directions: I-95 North exit 37 [High St.] ; I-95 South exit 39A ; Merrit Parkway exit 54 to NY , go right. Follow Yellow Artist/Artisan Arrow Signs to the Green.)

We'll be sharing a tent under TM Creative (our photography business). If you are in the area, please stop by and say hi! We'd love to see some familiar faces!

New Donation Total
I figured out my July and August donation for 3Bunnies, and it came to $11.13, making the year-to-date total $60.22! That's fantastic! (For those new to the blog, I donate 20 percent of an Etsy purchase from my shop --minus listing, shipping and paypal fees -- to 3Bunnies.) Once again, I'll be rounding up, so 3Bunnies will get a $25 check. You may have also noticed the new Petfinder bug in my sidebar. I'd love for every bunny to find a safe home, and this is a good way to get the word out! It shows all the available boys and girls just in Connecticut alone.

No comments: