Monday, February 18, 2008

Rainy Monday

It's rainy, windy and just plain miserable outside today in Connecticut. Overnight I seriously thought a window could get blown out by the force of the winds! So obviously, it's the perfect day to stay inside and just work on my many projects. (Which I can do since I have off from work today!)

Like my Scrabble pendants (below) and my crochet project, which still has a long way to go until it reaches 41 inches tall!



Making the Scrabble pendants has been fun, but I'm still getting hung up on the last stage. For half of my pendants, things are fine. But the sealant I am using plays with the color of my photographs, sometimes giving them an eerie glow or just a blurry look. I think it's time to go back to the craft store and find a different resin (I think I may try Plaid Craft's Dimensional Magic after reading about it online. Hopefully the store carries it!)

No comments: