Thursday, May 8, 2008

Almost at the finish line!

I know I owe some photos up here-- I am going to get to it soon, I promise! Tomorrow I decided to take off from work, so I can at least get everything packed up and ready to go for our first fair of the season on Saturday. (See my store for more details.) The past few nights I've been pretty scatterbrained as I try to make chains (sterling silver) for my photo pendants (a new feature I plan on offering in my shop as soon as this fair is over!), more sun catchers, more photo cards, more matted photos -- AHH! It's enough to make your head spin! Well--mine anyway! So since I must return to class tonight, I definitely need a couple of hours back! (And whew, I still have a lot of sewing to do for the spring cleaning challenge!)

But on a side note, I came across this blog today through the Photographers of Etsy forum (a street team on Etsy that I belong to). Karen Casey Smith (a gifted photographer) had her etsy mini featured, so I decided to go check it out! This is a fantastic idea. Be sure to check Buried Treasury out!

So -- hopefully my next posting will contain photographs of my completed items!!

No comments: